We want your KLROSE candles to embody all of the love and care we put into each vessel. For best use, please follow the care instructions below...
1. Trim your wick to ¼ of an inch before EACH use. This promotes a safe, even and steady burn. It will limit the likeliness of a mushrooming wick.
2. When enjoying your candle for the first time, allow it to burn until wax melts across the entire surface of your jar. This may take between 2-4 hours and will greatly increase the life burn of your candle.
3. Trim your candle wick after each burn. This is very important to prevent the candles from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the glass. We recommend trimming them between 1/4th and 1/8th of an inch each time.
4. For safety and to preserve the life and aroma of your KLROSE candle, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time. (This should be a common safety practice for any candles you use.)
5. Always keep your candle free of old wick trimmings, soot, matches and debris at all times. If soot begins to occur during your burn, extinguish your candle and allow to cool before wiping it out.
6. Extinguish candle with a snuffer to completely smother the flame. Blowing out does not always completely extinguish the flame. Snuffers can be purchased here at KLROSE.COM or at other retailers. Do not blow out.
7. To maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 mins with the door closed. Opening doors and windows will then spread the scent. Scent throw is the fragrant smell that is released from the candle while burning.
8. To extend your KLROSE candle life, always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
9. KLROSE candles are made from natural soy wax, as a result you may see a creamy or uneven texture after your burns. This is a natural affect of our dye free, clean burn wax.
10. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 1/4th inch of wax at the bottom. (This should be a common safety practice for any candles you use.)
11. For safety, always burn candle within sight
12. ENJOY THE VIBE!